You get to choose who you want to be!
More about the wonderful Carolyn German — http://www.theatercraftinc.com/www.theatercraftinc.com/Carolyn_German.html
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/moderndayflappers/MDF_Carolyn_German_Edited.mp3
- Nashville Cultural Arts
- Why is nudity always one sided?
- The status quo is allowed to step in and say “you’re crazy.”
- Glen Campbell – Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife
- Lucille Ball — Biography
- “I think about the void that history has given us not because women weren’t doing anything but because people weren’t paying attention… I think for the most part people are busy getting the breakfast on the table and mortgage paid. I think there is a void of knowledge of the types of contributions women have made.”
- As an artist I try to take in lots of input. I want to know how people think, talk, react.
- Writing is NOT like having a baby.
- Burden of Justice: 1863:
- Signs of a New Day: The Z Alexander Looby Story
- The Story Builders
- Breaking a stereotype: You get to choose who you want to be
- Being a Theatre Educator: Differentiating between acting identity and personal identity can be difficult for youth and children actors.
- Not knowing exactly the way it is going to go – but TRUSTING AND WORKING
- Modern Day Flapper Dog – Magnolia (Maggie)
- The Best is yet to come (Thanks Frank!)