Dreaming with Caren Tiechman
My guest today is Caren Tiechman who currently works for Living in the Green — a set of adaptable, facilitated circle practices that provide a framework for discerning, designing, launching, and funding grassroots missional ministries. https://www.facebook.com/livinginthegreen.sewanee
She earned her certificate in Dream Work from Marin Institute for Projective Dream Work in Fairfield, CA: http://www.jeremytaylor.com/mipd/index.html
She has a certificate in Spiritual Direction from the Haden Institute in Hendersonville, NC: http://www.hadeninstitute.com/.
Caren is a mother of four sons, ages 18 to 23, whom she loves, adores, is astonished at, and enjoys immensely.
- Caren lived the traditional script for years. How do you reconcile living the script?
- Woke up a passion through serving in Antioch
- Joe March in Little Women by Louisa May Alcott — http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91245378
- Women Mystics
- Theresa of Avila inward journey to come back out.
- Catherine of Siena: http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=9
- Clare of Assisi: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-davis-phd/a-love-letter-to-st-franc_b_2653317.html
- Feminine Energy – Understanding our own creative potential
- Story of the Hebrew Midwives – Exodus 1:15-21
- Using dreams to know yourself – story of belt and gratitude
- Gifts from ancient women in your dreams.
- Our dreams are another world that is unseen – by remembering and talking about them we are paying attention and acknowledge that we want to be in relationship with it.
- Every remembered dream is a miracle. Ask myself – where was I before I was here?
- Why do we have so much shame associated with the female body?
- Modern day flappers for me is not about having a socially fabulous life – but about demanding to define your own identity.
- There is enough room for all the women in the word! Let’s make more space.
- What does balance and partnership in our inside and outside lives?
- How do you see God in your life?